Wednesday, February 18, 2009







Well here goes another attempt at posting...I thought the hard part was over just getting started but I was wrong if you recall my first post I said that I have a love-hate relationship with my computer well this is an example of that ...after getting this blog up and running I started looking for pictures of some of my artwork that were in my files only to discover my computer has eaten them! My husband and I realized that when we had a computer crash a few months back that was some of what we lost... I guess I'm learning the hard way the meaning of backing up your files but did find a few things I thought might be interesting to post .
My sister-in-law had a cupcake exchange and these are pictures of mine. Each cupcake had its own stand and pick. I thought they turned out so cute that they needed their own carry case that's what the box is for. Guess that's it of now !

No comments:

Post a Comment